Skip to content

Alkaline Water Systems Houston

Houston has the fourth largest population among all the cities in the Southern United States. As one of the fastest-growing areas in Texas’ greater metro area, Houston is home to nearly 2.3 million residents.

The city of Houston is known for providing both families and singles with a wide range of amenities. Living in Houston is a great choice for many people, and it’s easy to see why. It’s easy to live and raise a family in Houston thanks to the booming job market, affordable housing, and excellent weather all year long.

One of the benchmarks of an ideal community is having a clean water supply. According to Houston Public Works, 86% of the city’s water supply comes from the Trinity River, while the remaining 14% is sourced from deep underground wells.

Just like in most U.S. cities, Houston’s water supply goes through stringent testing to ensure purity. Every person deserves access to clean water; that’s why having an alkaline water filter is an excellent investment!

alkaline water system

Why Alkaline Water Is Good For You

Maintaining a balanced pH level in your body is essential for staying healthy. Over the past few years, alkaline water systems have gained popularity for a good reason. You can maintain a healthy pH level in your body with an alkaline water system in your Houston home.

Water from our taps is highly acidic, which can cause health problems. Alkaline water neutralizes the acid present in water. With Puragain Water’s Alkaline water filters, you can make your Houston water supply suitable for drinking by balancing its pH level.

There are four major minerals in alkaline water that contribute to its remarkable health benefits:

  • Calcium – A key mineral that helps maintain bone health as well as a healthy heart, muscles, and nervous system.
  • Magnesium – Responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body, including the conversion of food to energy.
  • Sodium – Maintains blood pressure and volume, and supports nerve and muscle function.
  • Potassium – An electrolyte that works to promote good digestion and muscle function.

Rigorous water testing can detect impurities and harmful contaminants in your water supply. In addition to water testing, it’s also important to check your drinking water’s pH level. Water from most kitchen faucets has a pH of about 7. If the water level is lower than 7, it should be raised.

The Science Behind Puragain Water’s Alkaline Water Systems

Adding an alkaline water filter to your home’s water treatment system can ensure you only get the best-quality drinking water in Houston. Your Houston home or office will always be supplied with high-quality drinking water with an alkaline filter integrated into your home filtration system.

With an alkaline filter, you don’t have to worry about contaminants in your water. An alkaline filter holds your filtered water in a tank, turning your normal tap water into mineral-rich alkaline water.

But how exactly does an alkaline water system work?

Puragain Water uses reverse osmosis (RO) technology to eliminate contaminants. Reverse osmosis begins with highly-pressurized water that is sent through a variety of initial filters.

After passing through a reverse osmosis membrane, the water is filtered further through additional stages. Taking the water through additional specialty filtration stages results in cleaner, healthier tap water.

Following its trip through our standard 5-stage reverse osmosis, filtered water is passed through a mineral cartridge to add calcium and magnesium microelements.

Enjoy Lifetime Service and Annual Testing With Puragain Water

Puragain Water has been providing water delivery services to California and Texas residents for nearly 30 years. You will have the purest, best-tasting water with a cutting-edge alkaline and water softener system installed by our professionals!

We provide free annual water filtration system testing in Houston to ensure that your system is always working properly. The unlimited service calls we provide ensure that we can resolve any problems you may have with your system as quickly as possible. For Houston water solutions, contact Puragain Water today.